Anticipating.

Sitting on the bench,
Waiting at airports..
Is vulnerable.
Indeed.
.
Near the arrival’s door,
Hoping,
You could just appear anytime soon!
Although,
I’ve full faith,
You’re gone. (Forever)
/only to never come back/

Still,
My innocent little heart waits.
For you,
Like, you’ll definitely simply pop up!
In front of me.
Out of nowhere.
And wave, the most awaiting “hello” of my life.
I promise, I’d wave back. (exquisitely)
.
.
Then, I’d run towards you
And, hug you (securely).
In a way,
To never let you go (away),
From me!
I wish!
I legitimately yearn!
You come.
//back//
           To be mine.
            For one last time!
    And trust me,
    **this is gonna be forever**

Comments

  1. Hey writer these lines are like air that we can feel..❤..
    Keep it up..I'm looking for more lines ahedπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing lines.. Go ahead for more... ❤❤πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Wishes! Well penned, keep growing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully writtenπŸ“ πŸ¦‹
    Go ahead ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully penned 😍
    You already know I'm fan of yours! Keep growing keep writing!
    Waiting for novel ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for such encouraging words! πŸ’›πŸ˜Œ

      Delete
  6. Adorable words from beautiful mind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These lines are just����
    But inspire kisse hui yhi..?��

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. I knw these lines are fr pretty buffs!😌

      Delete
    2. I won’t mind dedicating it to you! ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts