Good-Bye(s)

Oh! Goodbye(s) are grievous.
Certainly.
You leave a prominent share of yourself,
To the place,
Or maybe person(s).

You feel the baggage,
In the left most angle...of your chest!
Yeah! That bumping,
And fragile organ.

Good-bye(s): Darlin', they are most difficult,
when you really,
Really wish to stay more.  
//Just a lil bit more//

The heart-wrenching feeling,
is difficult enough...to describe.

Ughhhh!!!
.        
.
.
My alma mater...
My school. The lovely place!
The amazing people I got,
The inside jokes,
....every nook and corner of the area,
Has a special place etched in my heart.
Forever.
//I know the walls, the walls know my story. I sat on the benches, the benches shout out tons of scribbles. I walked through the corridors, the corridors heard every secret. I played in the ground, Oh! My ground saw the weirdest fights. I fell on the stairs, the stairs still laugh at how my best friend too fell down laughing at me. Ultimately, I enjoyed every micro-second in my class, Ahh! My class witnessed us growing up.//

The day I was walking out of the door,
for the last time,
My bag felt lightest...and heart "heaviest".

                          GOOD-BYE INDEED.
And, then my school's rusty gate said,
"It's over!"
..."Ready to face the world my kids?"
.
.
All I could think of saying was,
"One more day. Please?"


      Inspired from 9 years in Dr..VSTCS*
  (Tales around white shirt and grey bottoms)

Comments

  1. Very emotional πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deeply touched πŸ₯Ί❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could feel every single word πŸ˜­πŸ’”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts