SOUVENIR

Uncountable hues in the sky,
Off course the fact you can’t deny!
You are just additional bit of artwork,
          I stumbled upon,
          Lately.
               (I can’t resist staring at)

Oh! Neither you’re Jack,
Nor am I Rose...
But, undoubtedly another tragedy when apart.

A.M.O.R
You look at me,
as if you’re searching ’affection’ and ‘forever’ lost in pixels of a perfect candid shot.
I look back,
hoping to make all beaming dreams come true,
even the ones that fade away under harsh reality.

I see in you,
Van Gogh paintings,
hear you,
in the Mozart melodies...
Find you in Gibran’s romance.

    Yet can’t touch you,
     Or feel you,
    By my side.
Darlin’ , frames are only meant to be gazed at,
and re-live,
the time...
Gone.
      Far away!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts